martedì 7 luglio 2020

ICS#20.27 Painting a big flower ..... by Marcella

Hi everyone,

this is my last project concerning mixed media technique on wastepaper.

I'm starting with a first layer of Heavy Gesso white and then Light Paste opaque matte by Prima Marketing, applied with a rubber paintbrush



following by a second layer with Pasta Verde Rame stenciled with a Donna Downey stencil KeyHole Splatter DD-015



and then some free stamped (Kaisercraft Sketchy and Script) to realize other texture with Archival Ink Coffee and Potting Soil.



On this background I wanted to create a big flower and the Donna Downey stencil Cone Flower DD-097 was perfect!


I used Rosso Rubino for the petals and for the center Nero Bruno.


.... some other free stamped with archival ink black jet

                                        

With Distress Crayons Black and Vintage Photo I created shadow in some point of Pasta Verde Rame and some splatters all around.

                                         

I used Stabilo All Black Acquarellable and China Marker Black to create other shadow all around the flower...
                                         

.... and my mixed media big flower painting is finished!

                                        


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento