martedì 28 luglio 2020

ICS#20.30 Butterflies by Marcella

Hi everyone,

I started with a dry brush tecnique with Acrylic Ice color on corrugated cardboard.


With a pluriballs used as stencil, I made some bubbles with Walnut Stain



With Tim Holts Platform and Stamps I made some stampeds with Archival Ink black on Mixed Media Paper 200gr



and distressed and coloured the edges with walnut stain.


The same action with several butterflies always with Tim Holtz stamp set.



I coloured the butterflies with cracked pistachio, dusty concord, faded jeans ...



and with the same color I distressed also the cardboard.



With Beacon 3in1 I glued some glaces and burlap on the cardboard



I created some colour drops with walnut stain and cracked pistachio



I tried to positioned the butterflies ...




and I created some spot of lights on the cutted butterflies with glossy accent and some stickles (baby blu, eucalyptus, lavender)



and glued all always with beacon.


and this cute idea for a wall mount is finished. And now some details .....




Thanks ... see you soon

    Marcella





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento