martedì 30 giugno 2020

ICS#20.26 Two Cards by Francesca

Hi everyone,
today I propose two cards using two pattern cards, a bazzil and a stamp.


I cut a 10 cm strip of patterned paper (green background) and then cut it to 15 cm, so as to have two rectangles each 10x15.

From the second pattern paper (light background with green arrows) I cut two 8 x 13cm rectangles and glued them onto the pattern paper rectangles with a green background.

I ink the stamps with the black versafine and I stamped the back of a green bazzil to match the patterns used to prevent the texture of the bazzil from ruining the stamp.

Then I cut the stamps with the cutter and glued them with the thick double-sided adhesive on the postcards.

And here is a quick and simple design that can be useful when you have little time or want to use the card cutouts that we have advanced.



The materials used are
Pad cards MODA SCRAP The Spring Blossom
Stamps BEFORE MARKETING All About Me
Versafine black pad

See you next time
   Francesca

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento