martedì 26 maggio 2020

ICS#20.21 Bookmark by Francesca

Here we are with a new very easy project for which we can also use the thousand clippings that we have kept aside every time we finish a project.


I used the cards from two pads of Moda Scrap, Kaisercraft stamps and Di stress Oxide mustard seed.


I cut a strip of pattern paper in yellow fantasy 6x16cm and a strip with a wood effect pad 5x15cm.

The latter I have distorted the edges with scissors, also creating small cuts of which I have folded the edges. I applied a strip of double-sided tape along the center of the back of the wood-effect paper and applied it to the paper with yellow decorations, trying to give three-dimensionality by raising the edges and rubbing them further.

I then took an ivory BASIC card and stamped it with the distred Oxide, cutting out and applying as embellishments with the thick double-sided adhesive.
I then applied a hole on the short upper side and tied a satin ribbon

Here is a bookmark for the books that will accompany me during the summer


See you soon for the next project

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento