martedì 3 marzo 2020

ICS#20.09 Hearts tag by Marcella

Hi everyone,
this is my simple TAG  for this month.

I used a Manila paper tag and with the StazOn Black Cherry I applied a stencil with the theme of hearts.

I created a new layer with a piece of gauze and then a further stencil with the Prima Marketing modeling paste.

I used the Pistachio oxide distress spray, Pistachio stain spray and the Chipped Sapphire and Stormy Sky distress paint to create the spread.



I cut a typewriter with Canson Mixed Media 200gr cardboard. Subsequently, with distress ink Black Soot and Walnut Stain I colored the typewriter and finished with a black gel pen.




I always colored the Canson Mixed Media card with distressed ink Fired Brick and distress oxide Candied Apple and distress paint Candied Apple and then a punch of hearts with Tim Holtz's Heartfelt punch.


I distressed the hearts, the book page clipping and the tag itself with the Walnut Stain distress ink and I glued them with the 3in1 Beacon on the tag


I finished the tag with a colored cotton ribbon with the same colors as the tag.

And this is the end result!

   Marcella

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento