martedì 13 ottobre 2020

ICS20.41 Layout by Francesca

Hello everyone, this is my project.

 I used the products of TommyArt: pistachio chalk, pearl wax, antique wax and a stencil.


I applied the pistachio base color (two coats) with a soft bristle brush and waited for it to dry well.

Then with a soft woolen cloth I pulled the pearl wax unevenly. 

I then applied the stencil and with a dark brown acrylic and a hard bristle brush I made the writing of my choice, practicing circles with the brush slightly soaked in color. Once dry, I wanted to give a little depth with antique wax applied only on the edges and above and below the writing, always with the soft woolen cloth. 

To finish I applied some strips of wood-effect paper from the MODA SCRAP brand. 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento