martedì 25 febbraio 2020

ICS#20.08 Spring is cooming by Francesca

Hi Everyone,
today I propose an easy project that you can try to complete also who have little time or those who want to enter the world of Scrapbooking and do not know where to start or those who have children who have a great desire to mess around ... just everyone!


The materials require a low budget and you can find them all in the Marte Store OnLine www.martesavona.com


For this project I started from the basic of scrapbooking and more precisely from the etymology of the name: SCRAP means CUT and from here I want to bring to mind every time in our childhood we took a newspaper clipping, torn pages of magazines, cut out old peices of threadbase cloth to play and stick them together ... today I really wanted to be a child again.

I took this beautifull pad of very spring in shades of yellow (not to forget that in addiction to having spring at the door, in a few weeks it will be March 8 and everything around us will be tinged with yellow). I used everything, even the cover page to add very nice details that cutting them out can serve as embellishments.

I really started by cutting the title of the collection from the covere and I got the theme of my home decor, then I chose among the papers those that most recalled spring; the background paper is perfect for this type of work (or for a LO) as it has decorations only on the edges, the cards that I went instead to tear obtaining strips are those that most recall the floral theme and I glued the strips tear horizontally on the paper chosen as the background.


Later I took the paper on which many very nice frames were printed which can serve the most varied uses and here I illustrate some of them.
IO cut out the frames that I liked most and on one I applied the stamp of the Prima Marketing thus creating an embellishment that I applied close to the them of the home decor (it served to cover the word "collection" from the title of the pad).


To the other frames I simply applied paper cutouts, almost as if the flowers were anclosed inside them and I then applied everything to my liking.


I then applied my home decor inside a frame ... and here it is!


Se you soon

    Francesca









1 commento: