martedì 12 maggio 2020

Thoughts, third page in my paper bag journal by Melina

Hello creative friends!

It´s Melina here today sharing the third page in my 
recycled paper bag journal. I recorded my process and you´ll
find the video tutorial further down.

I hope you are all okay, and also hope you can find some
comfort in creativity during these hard times.


For this project I´ve been using stamps and stencils by That´s Crafty,
available in the Marte shop.
I´ve used DecoArt paint and mediums, and you´ll find a variety 
of DecoArt products in the shop too.


You´ll find the video here, hope you´ll enjoy watching!

                                           
                                            

                                Thanks for stopping by today! See you again in a few weeks :)
xx Melina


1 commento: